THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me as a Learner

My name is Patrick and last year when I started my blog, I was in grade one.
Now I am in Year 2.
Here I will write about things I do at school and how I learn.

Want to see what's new? Go to WHAT'S NEW on the sidebar.

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! Look what this blog already shows about your learning. I love your design choices. Very impressive, Patrick!

Anonymous said...

And you come home from school on a Friday afternoon and put up a post!
Now that's dedication!!

Anonymous said...

hi patrick I love your blog I thik that your blog is the sekined best blog in 1m Little gem.

Anonymous said...

Patrick We are so proud of you and what you can do on the blog your entusiasm is great to see maybe one day i will be as good as you keep up the good work
love mum and dad

Patrick's Portfolio said...

Go to patterns then scrole down and look at the word,My.

Anonymous said...

I have got a question for you
how did you get that fire clock
on your blog?

brookegem said...

your blog is COOL because you have a fire clock can you get me a fire clock to.

mäx's fölïö said...

Patrick....WOW .....Your Blog is amazing. You have done a great job.Check out soon Max's foilio he is getting a new background!
From Max's Mum and MAX

mäx's fölïö said...

hi patrick I like your blog I think your blog is good
from max

Anonymous said...

Hi Patrick,
I really like your Voki. I think the shark is cool.

Anonymous said...

Hi Patrick, I like your voki because it has a deep voice.

Anonymous said...

I like your blog and it is very interesting and it is very black.

ben said...

hi patrick I like your voki.

Anonymous said...

I adore bloging to you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Patty
i love your volcano background and your voki is cool

Anonymous said...

Hi patrick I like your voki. See u at school tommorrow at school.

Anonymous said...

Patrick
You are so clever in what you achieve on the blog.You show you are dedicated to your work so lets show you can succeed in all you do at school
from you mum

Callum said...

Hi Patrick my best friend thank you for the comment on my blog and saw the tazo post.

Callum said...

Hi patrick good work in the finll and now I knoe how hard it is in the finll

Anonymous said...

I adore your blog I think that it is neet I rilley do.Aiso I play socer and one game I scord three gols !

Callum said...

Hi patrick I'm so glad that you are back at school and see you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Hi Pat I love your big universe books.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Patrick.
ded you have fun at your prty?

Callum said...

Hi Pat why where you away on wendsday. where you sick

Anonymous said...

Hi Patrick I like your Dokment I hop we rech 100 words.