THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

How To do Word Wall



This week in Word Wall our words are east, o'clock, can;t, holiday, , land. In Word Wall we do chants my favourite chant is Harry Potter and in Harry Potter you have your pretend wand and you spell out the letters then say the word at the end and also I like Elvis. In Elvis you put your collar up and point your finger out why you spell the word.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea for a post, Patrick. Clever thinking!
My favourite chant is 'moviestar kisses' but I do like the 'Harry Potter' one too. Isn't it funny how we never thought of having this chant until the latest 'Harry' book came out?
Do you have any ideas for new chants?

Patrick's Portfolio said...

Mrs M I've got another chant, it's Madagascar. Heres what you do, so your Alex the lion, then you roar out the letters, at the end you roar out loud the word.